- Our embroidery backings are made specifically for any type of design, stitch count and fabric, and provide equal physical properties in all directions
- Only one sheet needed to do the job, with no need to overlap backings
- Due to consistent thickness and quality, our backings allow for precise thread placement and height, for more uniform designs
- Highly stable over time
- The uniformity of our backings ensures consistently equal tension during the embroidery process, leading to less thread breaks and higher machine efficiency
- Wide range of textures available: soft, rough and firm
- Customizable solutions available
We are a leading global supplier of embroidery backings with over several decades of experience and manufacturing operations in North America and Europe.
Our wetlaid nonwovens provide strength, support, and stability to a variety of interlining end uses such as waistband, edge control and plackets.
Textile cutting machine
Our wetlaid nonwovens are designed to enhance the performance of textile / leather air-suction cutting machines, by saw or laser, by making them more accurate and productive than ever
Contact us: email@example.com